[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - java.lang.NullPointerException

sentcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 04:26:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

Please let me know what is the solution for following problem. I am getting this problem randomly on JBoss console when using Jboss messaging. In our enironment we have 30 clients, which all are accessing the same Jboss.
We are using Jboss 4.0.4 and JBoss messaging 1.0.1

21:25:59,654 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client a0uc-wc3te7-fk5guk3f-1-fk5guol6-4. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or there is a network problem. All connection resources corresponding to that client process will now be removed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171970#4171970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171970