[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clusterwide File Transfer

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 04:40:44 EDT 2008

Hy there,

I have a JBoss 4.2.1 Cluster running with two nodes, but more in plan. I use Farm deployment for my war / ear files, which works fine so far. Some of the Web Apps need some datafiles, which are stored in the /data Folder.

I have to add or replace these files, thats why i didn't put them into the War file, because then i had to do a redeployment every time i replace a file.

My Question is, is there a Chance, that i can use the ClusterFileTransfer system, to automaticaly replicate files in the /data Folder to the cluster, like it is done in farm deployment?

That whould be great, because then i wouldn't have to replace the Files on all nodes by myself.

Thanks so far,

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171972#4171972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171972