[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Eviction node event queue warning

em161100 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 04:52:50 EDT 2008

Hello and thanks for the help,

The problem came back even after reducing the sleep time to 2 seconds.
I could see that every 2 seconds the JVM cpu utilization jumps high and I get many warning messages. When the problem happens the JVM takes about 250M, mostly for JBoss cache.
I will try to reduce the max nodes to 5000 and set the sleep time to 1 second.

I still don't understand how JBoss should be configured. Should I change the queue size from 200,000 ? Does it have any implication on my situation ?

Thanks again,
Elad.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171977#4171977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171977