[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss MDB Beginner Question

babernat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 15:56:20 EDT 2008

Hi all, I have a simple question. I'm using JBoss 4.2.3GA and am implementing a message driven bean. Is there a way to pass a MDB runtime configuration via the ejb-jar.xml descriptor?

My MDB requires some additional information to preform its job and I was hoping there was a way to do this via configuration instead of hard-coding values much in the same way you can assign attributes to a MBean via an attribute tag.

Is this possible? If I'm way off base, then where is the best place to do this?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172081#4172081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172081