[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Install JBoss 4.2.x on different port

ipazmino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 16:05:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to install JBoss in a machine that has already installed Sun ONE Application Server 7.0.0_08 on port 8080, so I need Jboss to work over a different port.

Now it is triying to start up on 8080 and I get the following error:

ERROR [Http11Protocol] Error initializing endpoint
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind:8080

I also get this INFO just before the error message is shown about something not found:

INFO  [AprLifecycleListener] The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in productio
n environments was not found on the java.library.path: D:\...

Thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172090#4172090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172090