[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: IllegalStateException Cannot find property

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 17:02:34 EDT 2008

Based on the error message "setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage" I will guess that you are running with JDK 6. You should either fall back to JDK 1.5 or see http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Install_JBossWS#Using_JBossWS_with_JDK_6 for getting this to work with JDK 6.

I also want to caution you about running within a directory that has spaces in its name - that tends to give various Java libraries fits. It might not be an issue right now, but if you see weird errors you might want to move your code elsewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172099#4172099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172099