[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Namespace Problem

bhushans do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 24 10:29:31 EDT 2008

I am using Jboss4.2.3 GA with sun jdk 1.5
I have java class representing a web service. It uses JAX-WS annotations (needless to say :)).

The "targetnamespace" specified in @Webservice annotation is -

targetNamespace = "http://abc.com/web/services/MyService".

I have a method in the class called "doJob" (tagged with necessary annotations to be a valid web method). In the @WebParam annotation for this method I am specifying the another targetNamespace having value -

targetNamespace = "http://webservice.web.service.com".

Once this webservice is deployed the corresponding wsdl files shows targetNamespace at root level (definitions node) as "http://abc.com/web/services/MyService" which is expected, however under binding section the same "namespace" is repeated even for the operation "doJob", where as I want it to be "http://webservice.web.service.com"

I have pasted the relevant section of wsdl below -

    <soap:binding style="rpc" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

      <soap:operation soapAction=""/>

        <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://abc.com/web/services/MyService"/>

        <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://abc.com/web/services/MyService"/>