[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.6 GA New Install Startup Error

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 24 20:28:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response!  One of the requirements that I have for this application is being able to support WSRP so removing the .sar will not work for me.  Is there any way that I can get JBoss Portal to validate the WSDL without an internet connection?  This seems to be a major bug in JBoss Portal.  Many other people in the same line of business as me will need to run there portal in the environment without internet and they will not be able to use JBoss if this error can't be fixed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172203#4172203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172203