[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: ClassNotFoundException during deserialisation

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 04:41:18 EDT 2008

Did you set useRegionBasedMarshalling to true?  Set that to true, and then get the region for which your nodes are in and register your class loader onto the region.  That will ensure your class loader being used.

Weird that you still see the bug though, the MarshalledValueInputStream delegates to an ObjectInputStream.  :/

Do you have a repeatable unit test that recreates this, perhaps it is something I can add to our testsuite and make sure we have a proper solution for it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172231#4172231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172231