[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Accessing JBoss Datasource from EJB 3.0

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 05:04:16 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have been searching for accessing JBoss Datasource from EJB 3.0, but i could only get the result for accessing datasource from client. I am in need to develop EJB 3.0 such that it accesses the JBoss Datasource and connect to the database and ready to answer the queries from clients.

How can i achieve this also i need to make EJB ready by connecting to Database when i deploy the ejb-jar file in the JBoss server.

In the anticipation of solution
Mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172233#4172233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172233