[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Accessing JBoss Datasource from EJB 3.0

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 06:20:59 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :  I am beginner to EJB and i am having the concept that EJB will be executed only after the call from clients.

That's correct.

You can have a look at th @Service provided by JBoss http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html/jboss_extensions.html. @Service provides lifecycle management APIs (which are explained in that document) through which you can perform the startup activities related to database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172247#4172247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172247