[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can't remote to Jboss, -b 0.0.0.0 not working

Bombarta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 08:25:33 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : It is relevant, because as Peter said, each service wrapper has its own way of accepting/passing the parameters for launching the app server.
I did mention that I had tried starting the server without running it through a windows service using the wrapper, which is why its irrelevent.  It works no differently between manually running the CMD prompt or running the wrapper.

Thank you for the suggestions though.  I will look for that line today when I get back to working with it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172284#4172284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172284