[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: custom dashboard

jssteux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 10:40:32 EDT 2008

Hello,

There is no specific documentation. We have downloaded sources and we used Eclipse Debugger to understand architecture. The most important is the portal part (PortalCommandFactory, interceptors, Internal commands, Dashboard, Security, PortalObjectContainer). It takes some times to understand but it's necessary for custom needs out of the JSR168 scope.

You will not have to understand the container part for your needs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172324#4172324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172324