[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Eviction node event queue warning

em161100 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 11:18:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

I tried the latest 2.2.0.CR7. I saw on another similar reply that it helped.
It didn't help me. My scenario is very basic and when ever I reach more than 10000 nodes it comes back. I tried increasing the queue size up to 500000 and it didn't help either.

Did anyone checked this scenario ? I saw several JIRA issues related to this and it is not clear if it was remarked as a bug. From the following issue raised in the forum it looks like someone had this fixed in CR7, meaning that it might was a bug on the latest GA  :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=139650

Thanks,
Elad.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172344#4172344