[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: MDB cannot be created when running in

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 12:20:24 EDT 2008

"gan.gary" wrote :

  | but when runnning in "all" configuration, the MDB only can be created by first Jboss (let say: 10.10.10.10) in network, the subsequent running JBoss instance ((let say: 10.10.10.11,  10.10.10.12) detected the running instance, seems clustering it automatically, causes the MDB on folowing JBoss instance cannot created. Any idea?

When you say, the MDB fails, do you see any exception (I remember seeing your other post where you had posted about NameNotFoundException, is it the same exception you are seeing)?

In the "all" configuration, the queues are deployed in the deploy-hasingleton folder. According to the docs http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/HASingletonDeployer
anonymous wrote :
  | deploy-hasingleton Directory
  |
  | Since JBoss 3.2.4, server configuration "all " offers a deployment directory that contains services that are deployed on exactly one node in the cluster.
So anything in this folder will be deployed only on one node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172366#4172366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172366