[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Keystore problems... using metro

preston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 13:44:36 EDT 2008

I'm new to all this, so if pieces of my post don't make sense please ask me to explain further.

I've used metro to consume a wsdl and create the source files. Now I'm trying to use those files from within JBoss.

The test server has a cert that I needed to add to my keystore. I've done this using keytool. The problem I seem to be having is that I don't think JBoss is using the keystore because I get the following error

"javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorEx
ception: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: una
ble to find valid certification path to requested target "

I've made the following changes to my startJBoss.bat
SET JAVA_OPTS = %JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=mykeystore
SET JAVA_OPTS = %JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=password

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172382#4172382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172382