[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Unable to get Subject from SecurityAssociation when call

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 18:48:32 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : If I put the above code directly in the webservice bean (ReferenceWebBean or EJB3.0 #1) it works, and returns the roles list.
I think this explains it. Can Ejb #1 ReferenceWebBean , have a reference to ReferenceBean and have it annotated @Ejb ? This would make the container inject the ReferenceBean into ReferenceWebBean . Then try to see if you get the Roles inside ReferenceBean . What i suspect is that , when the PoJo calls ReferenceBean , the Subject is lost , in other words not propagated through. Can you have a ReferenceBean  reference inside
ReferenceWebBean with @Ejb annotation ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172435#4172435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172435