[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Debugging jboss cache with JBoss 4.2.1

yair.zaslavsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 12:36:45 EDT 2008

Hi all, when debugging my application, I have to enter the TreeCache.inactivateRegion method.
i saw in the competability matrix that JBoss 4.2.1GA shipps with JBoss Cache 1.4.1 SP 3. I downloaded the sources for this version, but unfortunately when I perform "step into" using the debugger I get wrong debugging (as if the class I'm debugging is different than the presented source).
I checked several times my eclipse setttings and the source folder that I set for jboss cache.
Any suggestions on this issue?

Thanks
Yair

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172655#4172655