[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.0.0.Alpha1 is released

berenErchamion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 14:01:23 EDT 2008

I grabbed the tools and tried them out on Eclipse 3.4 with the latest Seam 2.0 code, JBoss-AS 4.2.3, and MySQL 5.x.

Unfortunately I still have the same killer problems that impacted the previous release when working with EARs:

1. The components.xml generated by the project creation wizard has a security configuration that is non-existent. This prevents you from logging in until you manually change it.

2. I get duplication PhaseListener's created for EAR projects. I think this is due to misconfiguration(s) in MANIFEST files, but I'm not 100% certain yet what is causing this.

Both of these make it pretty hard to get started using both the tools and seam itself.

If there are fixes for these please let me know. That would be really great.

beren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172678#4172678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172678