[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.0.0.Alpha1 is released

dgolovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 26 16:22:00 EDT 2008

I've just went through new Seam Project EAR wizard in your configuration. I cannot reproduce any of your problems.
1. I'm able log in/log out in generated application;
2. I have no any errors related PhaseListener.

Could you open JIRA issue with steps you did and attached logs, stack traces, anything you think can help us find the problem and fix it.

Could you point me to your original post about problems with previous release?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172699#4172699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172699