[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem in deploying web modules

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 12:10:11 EDT 2008

Wait a minute - I had asked someone on another thread to post the the contents of their war file so I got confused - ignore my two previous posts.

Could you post the stack trace for the exception you are getting.

Also, under what circumstances are you getting the zip file error? For example, does it occur when you deploy the war file? Does it happen is you copy the war file to the deploy folder first and then start the app server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172858#4172858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172858