[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: How to check with java code, if a deploy was sucessfull?

thitoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 14:53:06 EDT 2008

no... sory... I probablely wrote wrong the subject of the topic. To check with java code if a deploy was sucessfull, I can invoke method boolean isDeployed() of MainDeployer MBean...
But I have to set a timer and invoke this method several times until I have "true". (with a time limit, because deploy can failed).
I wana have a return when deploy finish, giving the answer if deploy was sucessfull or not...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172899#4172899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172899