[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Native WS-Reliable Messaging Error - The RM Destination requ

kerryrward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 27 20:35:57 EDT 2008

I am trying to implement a web service that does both MTOM-XOP and reliable messaging.  I have the service running with MTOM-XOP and patterned it after the MTOMEndPoint EJB3 example provided in the jboss native ws 3.0.2.  I am running JBoss 4.2.2.

I then tried to implement the steps from the Reliable Messaging Tutorial at
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Native_WS-ReliableMessaging_Tutorial

I had problems with the wsdl I modified, so I added the following annotations to the endpoint and let JBOSS build the wsdl instead

@WebService(
  | 		name = "EflexServiceEndpoint",
  | 		serviceName = "EflexService",
  | 		endpointInterface = "com.eflex.webservice.EflexServiceEndpoint"
  | //		wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/wsdl/EflexService.wsdl"
  | )
  | @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
  | @BindingType(value = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http?mtom=true")
  | @EndpointConfig
  | (
  |    configFile = "META-INF/wsrm-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml",
  |    configName = "Standard WSRM Endpoint"
  | )
  | @PolicyAttachment(@Policy(
  |         policyFileLocation = "META-INF/wsrm-exactly-once-in-order-policy.xml",
  |         scope = PolicyScopeLevel.WSDL_BINDING)
  | )
  |
  | public class EflexServiceEndpointBean implements EflexServiceEndpoint
  | {

Here is the exception I get:

anonymous wrote : org.jboss.ws.extensions.wsrm.RMFault: The RM Destination requires the use of WSRM
  |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.wsrm.server.RMInvocationHandler.prepareResponseContext(RMInvocationHandler.java:134)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.extensions.wsrm.server.RMInvocationHandler.invoke(RMInvocationHandler.java:306)
  |         at org.jboss.ws.core.server.ServiceEndpointInvoker.invoke(ServiceEndpointInvoker.java:221)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.processRequest(RequestHandlerImpl.java:466)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.handleRequest(RequestHandlerImpl.java:284)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.doPost(RequestHandlerImpl.java:201)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.RequestHandlerImpl.handleHttpRequest(RequestHandlerImpl.java:134)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.EndpointServlet.service(EndpointServlet.java:84)

Which seems to say that my service is expecting WSRM, but that the client has not implemented it.

Here is my client code.

  |  public final class EflexServiceClient
  | {
  |
  |    private static final String serviceURL = "http://localhost:80/wseflex/EflexService";
  |
  |    public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception
  |    {
  | 	   InputStream is = null;
  | 	   if (args.length != 0)
  | 	   {
  | 		   is = new FileInputStream(args[0]);
  | 	   } else {
  | 		   is = new ByteArrayInputStream("<test>reqest</test>".getBytes());
  | 	   }
  |
  |       QName serviceName = new QName("http://webservice.eflex.com/", "EflexService");
  |       URL wsdlURL = new URL(serviceURL + "?wsdl");
  |       Service service = Service.create(wsdlURL, serviceName);
  |       EflexServiceEndpoint port = (EflexServiceEndpoint)service.getPort(EflexServiceEndpoint.class);
  |       SOAPBinding binding = (SOAPBinding)((BindingProvider)port).getBinding();
  |       binding.setMTOMEnabled(true);
  |       ((StubExt)port).setConfigName("Standard Anonymous WSRM Client", "META-INF/wsrm-jaxws-client-config.xml");
  |
  |       Source src = new StreamSource(is);
  |       SourceRequest request = new SourceRequest();
  |       request.setData(src);
  |
  |       SourceResponse response = port.echoSource(request);
  |       Source respSource = response.getData();
  |
  |       ((RMProvider)port).closeSequence();

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172930#4172930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172930