[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal préference migration

tinico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 04:48:39 EDT 2008

Hello,

I must to make a module in order to migrate préference from our older portal (Vignette).

I've find how to get vignette préference for all users under the form :
- username
- modulename
- entries :
	- key
	- value

Now, I want to write these preferences under the portal database. I think there is no solution using API, but I want to know if I can directly write on the db... To do that :
	- Is there a description of the preference stockage in the db ?
	- How can use hibernate to write directly to the db (to respect sequence etc) ?

The portal is always a new installation.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172979#4172979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172979