[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Performance issues getting severe

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 10:51:15 EDT 2008

Just wanted to give you all an update...

I upgraded from JBoss Tools 2.0.1 GA to 2.1.2 GA and the difference is amazing.  Performance in general is much better; loading JSF pages and beans is much quicker.

I still hope there are improvements underway regarding the way JBoss Tools interacts with .project and .settings/org.jboss.tools.jst.web.xml.  Especially when checking projects out from SVN - I usually have to go in and modify these files before the Seam and JSF capabilities will really kick-in.  I only have to do this once for each new branch/project.  Perhaps someday there will be less dependency on these files?

Regardless, I'm much happier with JBoss Tools at the moment!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173098#4173098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173098