[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - WAR file deployment without jboss-web.xml

Jamato do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 11:06:34 EDT 2008

Hi guys, I have a question: is it possible to deploy a war file which doesn't include jboss-web.xml file in WEB-INF directory? I have looked at JMX conse at MainDeployer service and found that there is two possibilities of how to deploy war file.
1) Using java.net.URL	 as a path to war file
2) using org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo as a deploy parameter.

I haven't found any information about this DeploymentInfo, except http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/DeploymentInfo?action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view :(

So can someone post an example of using DeploymentInfo, and of cource the main question is: does this DeploymentInfo can help to solve the problem with deploy of war file and jboss-web.xml separately?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173107#4173107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173107