[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - multiple independent caches (TreeCache)

shulok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 13:52:33 EDT 2008

Working with multiple caches under AS 4.2.2.  I believe I'm doing it right, but wanted to confirm, since I'm having a hard time finding the definitive word on how to do this.

To get the independent caches I'm setting the cluster names differently and assigning different UDP mcast_addr and mcast_port to each cache.

Is that it?  Is there a a better/different way?  As far as I can tell, this is working properly, but I just want to verify I'm not missing something important.

Thanks,
Thom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173148#4173148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173148