[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem in understanding deployment

chandrakanth.boga do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 14:51:55 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,
First l am sorry for giving information step by step.Let me explain what is my problem.
I got an application for maintenance.
And i am trying to understand as i need to some changes.
I have to some updates to an existing htm files to fix some bugs.When i tried to look in to the application i can not the htm files which the portal is showing.Even the login.htm file.
I tried to search these files in the entire system where the server is residing.
There is no documentation of the application.
And normally for a java application i look in to web.xml to know main login page .But here it did not mentioned.I tried to look in to war file and even there i can not see the htm files.
All i have to find out is where these files are located , how the portal is getting these pages.
How these pages is created i am not known.But Novell Composer /Director is there and the portal is using them.
I agree you point that it might reside in DB and i have not checked in DB.But if i see DB i am not sure how to know where the htm files are stored and from where the portal is picking them.
And the application is deployed in JBOSS 4.0.2

regards
seek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173157#4173157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173157