[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - ! New ! Can't remote to Jboss, even with -b 0.0.0.0

teascape@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 28 18:13:34 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am running JBoss AS v4.2.3.GA on SUSE 10.2 (64-bit).
(java version is "1.6.0_07" 64-bit)

Even with the -b 0.0.0.0 parameter, I still cann't access the JBoss server remotely. When JBoss bootup, I do get the following message:
"[Http11Protocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-0.0.0.0-8080"
There is no error message during the startup as far as I can tell.

Can anybody help???

Java is installed by our admin under root.
But JBoss is installed by me (not under root).
I have been using SUSE for few months with regular user privileges.

Thanks,

teascape

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173185#4173185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173185