[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - problem about cas sso:DBIdentityLoginModule can not get pas

jsports do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 05:27:46 EDT 2008

Now I find out,there are twice authentication for jboss portal with cas sso.
The first:
    CAS authentication uses CASAuthenticationHandler,which call a MBean(name="portal:service=Module,type=CASAuthenticationService") to authenticate.

The second:
   Jboss portal use \jboss-portal.sar\conf\login-config.xml to do another authentication.
  It use the loginmodule defined in the  <application-policy name="portal">.

Now I write my own classes  for the 2 step authentication.
The first step has successed.
In the second step,I can get the value of username,but can not get the password value ,either from sharedState.get("javax.security.auth.login.password")  nor from the getUsernameAndPassword method.

I have check the api and source code and docments,but nothing helpful found.

It makes me  puzzled.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173265#4173265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173265