[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Getting handle of the original XML message in JAX-WS

jimpo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 06:45:24 EDT 2008

I am using JAX-WS to implement my web services. I start with a WSDL and then create the stubs and data objects using jbossws 2.0's wscompile tool. I have bunch of service operations A,B, and C that work like this, 'normally'.

Now I would like to have a different kind of operation D which takes two parameter's D1 and D2. I want to have D1 mapped into a Java object like wsconsume -generated classes do. But, D2 should map into a String containing the xml representation of the parameter.

How can I do this with JAX-WS and jbossws?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173290#4173290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173290