[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptor chain problem

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 07:07:41 EDT 2008

OK, this should not happen. It still looks to me like you have some configuration lying around that repeats the bindings? It could be hidden away in a .aop file in another .ear, or in a *-aop.xml file in the deploy/directory etc. The AOP AspectManager to which these things are deployed are global, and not on a per app basis, which could explain the results you are seeing.

To make 100% sure you don't have some configuration lying around, try changing the name of the annotation in your app and update the binding in your jboss-aop.xml.

If that does not help then there is a problem in JBoss AOP, for which I would need some small test app to debug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173295#4173295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173295