[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptor chain problem

Kronbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 29 07:55:57 EDT 2008

"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : It could be hidden away in a .aop file in another .ear, or in a *-aop.xml file in the deploy/directory etc.

Exactly that is the case. I create a .aop file which contains the Interceptor  and bundle this to several .ear packages. So if I delete one .ear package the count of interceptors will de decreased by one.

I'm not sure how to deploy now. I need the same Interceptor in differnt .ear packages. I always thougt that packaging the .aop file into the .ear package is the only way to provide the .ear file with the .aop files.

Do you have any solution for that problem?

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4173307#4173307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4173307