[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Default eviction queue not working - any form of 'catch-

Danives do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 07:23:18 EST 2008

We have manually defined our regions in this file - of which there were 50 altogether. We will attempt to optimise this solution by editing our code so that we can define multiple entities in different regions - as placing 50 entries in the file has led to us not being able to start up JBoss every now and then - it seems it times out and throws an 'Unsupported Operation' exception.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193356#4193356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193356