[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternative JAR extensions

bob.mcwhirter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 10:20:12 EST 2008

I may be wrong in that analysis, looking further.  I'd assumed conf/ is recursively loaded.

bootstrap.xml does not directly reference the bootstrap/profile.xml any more.  There's a bootstrap-minimal.xml and bootstrap-norepo.xml that do reference it though.

If the VFSDeploymentScanner isn't actually being used (I'll check in my logs in a minute), then I don't know what the problem is.  But I'm still seeing the problem.

And something is causing deploy/myapp.rails to go through structure recognition before HDScanner does its first run.  Structure recognition is coming after my JEP installation.

But I'm still ending up with a FileHandler'd archive if myapp.rails is in deploy/ at boot time, but getting a correctly handled vfszip if HDScanner picks it up post-boot.

I'll keep digging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193484#4193484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193484