[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Uncluster JBoss 4.0.5.GA

samiralmousawi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 14:03:47 EST 2008

I am asked to "uncluster" JBoss installation. I know that I could just give a distinct name for the partition in the startup to avoid forming more than 1 member in the cluster. But I asked actually to remove the cluster feature. We a production installation based on 'all' features. We use a copy of 'all'. How can I remove just the files (or other stuff) make the startup start JBoss as one single instance and turn off all cluster features.

I tried by removing the following files:
deploy/cluster-service.xml
deploy/deploy-hasingleton-service.xml
deploy/deploy.last/farm-service.xml

But that is causing some applications to fail to deploy for some class not found reasons

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193553#4193553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193553