[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternative JAR extensions

emuckenhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 14:04:19 EST 2008

"bob.mcwhirter" wrote :
  | It's handing the child to my deployer at the right time, but it appears that the getChildren() against deploy/ is happening before JEP installation, so it doesn't know that myapp.rails should be handled as a JAR instead of as a normal filesystem file.
  |
  | At least that's what I'm thinking is happening.  A hot deploy after AS is fully running, the getChildren() is smart enough to delegate to a JARHandler for myapp.rails.

Ah now i finally understand what you mean :)
Yes there is a call of deployDir.getChildren before your JEP is getting deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193554#4193554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193554