[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Page restricted to unauthenticated users ?

psevestre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 16:29:40 EST 2008

I had a similar problem, but I've used a different approach.

In my case, I want to keep the page (it's the default page) but some elements should not appear to logged users.

To achieve this, I've used some logic in my layout pages, rendering a given region  - or not - based on the return value of request.getRemoteUser().

Something like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193587#4193587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193587