[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM 1.4.0sp3 cp04 bisocket parameters does not effect

lanceliao1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 22:30:01 EST 2008

HI:
    JBM Group.The para in remoting-bisocket-service.xml

  |  <attribute name="validatorPingPeriod" isParam="true">10000</attribute>
  |  <attribute name="validatorPingTimeout" isParam="true">5000</attribute>
does not effect client-side.So we got lots of disconnection.
The file of org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.JMSRemotingConnection.java
line 502

  |  /**
  |     * @return true if the listener was correctly installed, or false if the add attepmt was ignored
  |     *         because there is already another listener installed.
  |     */
  |    public synchronized boolean addConnectionListener(ConsolidatedRemotingConnectionListener listener)
  |    {
  |       if (remotingConnectionListener != null)
  |       {
  |          return false;
  |       }
  |
  |       client.addConnectionListener(listener);
  |       remotingConnectionListener = listener;
  |
  |       return true;
  |    }
should use method:

  | public void addConnectionListener(ConnectionListener listener, Map metadata)

otherwise the connectionValidator use default parameters to monitor connection.
validatorPingPeriod = 2000;
validatorPingTimeout = 1000;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193633#4193633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193633