[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - jboss-aop configuration help needed

csr1978 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 10:06:34 EST 2008

Hi,

I am new to JBoss AOP concept and need some help in configuring it. I have a web application deployed to jboss server 4.2.0. I am trying to configure logging interceptor for the web application with aop. so far i followed these steps:

package jboss.aop.interceptor; import org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.Invocation;import org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation;import org.jboss.aop.advice.Interceptor; public class MethodInterceptor implements Interceptor{   public String getName() { return "MethodInterceptor"; }    public Object invoke(Invocation invocation) throws Throwable   {      try      {         MethodInvocation mi = (MethodInvocation)invocation;         System.out.println("<<< Entering MethodInterceptor for: " + mi.getMethod().toString());         return invocation.invokeNext();      }      finally      {         System.out.println(">>> Leaving MethodInterceptor");      }   }}

compiled this class and created a jar file with this class.
created jboss-aop.xml file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><aop>  <bind pointcut="execution(* com.tnt.thin.servlet.DDServlet->*(..))">    <interceptor class="jboss.aop.interceptor.MethodInterceptor"/>  </bind></aop>

Modified jboss-service.xml file in server/default/deploy/jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml to:

<attribute name="EnableLoadtimeWeaving">true</attribute>

copied the jar file to server/default/lib directory
copied the jboss-aop.xml file to server/default/deploy directory.

I restarted the jboss server after doing all of the above steps and got this error:
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: jboss.aop.interceptor.MethodInterceptor

Could anyone point me to the right direction.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193762#4193762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193762