[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBWS WSDL long array parameter

ravitas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 11:31:02 EST 2008

Hi All,

I ahve just downloaded jbossws-native-2.0.3.GA ant deployed it, i order to allow authentication at Webservices with  @WebContext annotation.

I could see the the WSDL is now published differently then before, however  I was able to work with it and to perform teh authentication succesfully.

My problem is when one of the Webmethod parameter is native array(long [] or int []), it is published on teh client side as array that allows null values.

I am using .net client as before.

The WSDL looks like that:
----------------------------------
<xs:complexType final="#all" name="longArray">
- <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" nillable="true" type="xs:long" />
  </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
  </xs:schema>

How do I change it to forbid null values, as it was before using jbossws?

In addition, Does anyone have step by step implementation of ws authentication?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193787#4193787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193787