[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Autoexplosion of archives

bob.mcwhirter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 2 16:35:01 EST 2008

I'm finding this difficult to get right...

If I use TEMP, it seems to just copy my archive into tmp/ as a single file.

If I use EXPLODE, it recursively explodes my archive, along with any .jar contained within.  This upsets jruby, because it expects foo.jar to be a jarfile, not a directory.

If I use UNPACK, nothing happens.  The UnpackCopyMechanism gives up at the root level, since it's testing if it's nested inside something else.

What I effectively want is just a top-level un-jarring.

as if I'd done

  jar xvf myapp.rails

and deposited the results into tmp/myapp-tmp/...

My RailsStructure is creating a ContextInfo attached to the StructureContext, and setting the modification type upon it.

Should I instead be also creating a ContextInfo for each top-level child I want slurped out of my archive?

Thanks,

-Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193877#4193877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193877