[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom Authentication/Identity Module

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 13:06:54 EST 2008

I was looking for your answer (in jbpm 3.2.3) and I find this block of code:

  | if (expression!=null){
  |       assignmentDelegation.setProcessDefinition(processDefinition);
  |       assignmentDelegation.setClassName("org.jbpm.identity.assignment.ExpressionAssignmentHandler");
  |       assignmentDelegation.setConfiguration("<expression>"+expression+"</expression>");
  |
  |     }

This code is in the JpdlXmlReader.java, that is a core class that take the XML and create the processDefinition Object. The method is:

  | protected Delegation readAssignmentDelegation(Element assignmentElement)

So I think that you must recompile the entire jbpm-jpdl.jar to change this Handler, with your extended handler implementation.

This is really a bad news for me.. because there is no other way to set it.. (someone know another??) but I think is right because is a core property, but there are no really flexible way to change it.. I hope to be wrong about that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194119#4194119

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194119