[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem at port 1099

jesfalso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 3 17:26:28 EST 2008

Hello,

I have to run my application in a JBoss server which runs in a machine. In the same machine  there is another application which runs in other type of server (I am not allowed to modify the second application either the server which is a Jetty Web Server).
My problem is that both servers were runnning on the same port 8080, so I changed Jboss to 8085. Jboss works in this port, and works fine when the other server is off, but when the other one is running there is a conflict on port 1099 (Address already in use: JVM Bind).
I have been googling and I have seen that JBoss uses 1099 for JDI. Is there any way I can change this port to any other one?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194167#4194167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194167