[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: query cache configuration

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 03:54:13 EST 2008

I found one the following web site:
http://www.seamframework.org/Community/HowToDoTheJbossCache

that the query must be configure to be cached programatically. According to my testing, it must be done in addition to the configuration in persistence.xml with

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194244#4194244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194244