[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: still executing

cityguy503 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 06:44:08 EST 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Which version of JBoss and what operating system? How was the application deployed and how was it removed? And also please provide more details about what you mean by "executing previous EAR"
thanx for responding.
We are using jboss-4.2.3.GA version.
This JBOSS is installed in UNIX operating system machine.
The JBOSS server is executing the same EAR that is been removed in the middle by my friend.
My question is how it can execute a file that is removed in the middle?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194306#4194306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194306