[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom Authentication/Identity Module

harishhere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 06:54:42 EST 2008

hmm...
OK, so in my scneario we are using web application which makes jBPDL API's call to retreive worklist, to initiate workflow, etc ... So, practically i don't need any user to be pre-configured in jBPM to do this. All i need is to create process definition, assign task to users in jBPM. These users may or may not exist in web-apps application.
Since all my users are authenticated in my web-app and i'm using jBPM only thru web-apps there is no need for authentication or creation of users, roles in jBPM.

Is my understanding correct ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194312#4194312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194312