[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Making Maven Archetype created Seam Project JBoss Tool c

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 07:05:09 EST 2008

3.0.0.cr1 from the nightly build from 2. Dezember....

I have the m2eclipse and the web project configured correctly for WTP...

>From the web project I can correctly use the Richfaces component, Visual Designer,etc....

Context Assist is working also JSF tags and Seam Implicit variables and everything inside of the web project....

But the Seam objects from ejb project is not there in the content assist...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194320#4194320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194320