[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM/Spring/jUnit

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 10:34:07 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : Assignment handlers do not work in the start task.
That is an interesting nugget of information - why would the start task not permit assignment? Guess I'll have to re-read the docs etc.

My question still stands though - why does it fail when I try to jUnit the code, but (apparently) doesn't fail when the same code is executed in the application?

"kukeltje" wrote : What does the logging tell you (maybe turn up the log level)I can't run the app up right now - in the middle of some changes going through. But I will check as soon as I can.

"kukeltje" wrote : And guys... better to make a unit test from the beginning that demonstrates the problem instead of separate code snippets...
I would have, but trying to extract a 'unit test' from hundreds lines of an application wasn't really practical.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194372#4194372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194372