[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Expiaration date does not work ?

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 11:40:44 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I don't know what you mean for "rollback" in this case... the message is posted on the topic, delivered once, never acked. Then the topic is unsuscribed and the session is closed, I'm expecting not to find the message in the topic when specified TTL has expired.

Ok, I think I'm misunderstanding you here, I assumed that when you said the messages weren't being acked that you were using CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode and weren't acking consumed messages, If this was the case the when the session is closed i would expect the messages to added back into the queue for redelivery or if they had expired, deleted completely. If this is not the case can you provide a standalone test case and i'll take a look.

PS thanks for quoting the spec to me :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194410#4194410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194410